What’s your passion? What are the things you do that you enjoy?
Everyone will have those things that they enjoy doing. Whether people consider them just a hobby or they consider it much more. When it comes to something that is much more than a hobby, it can be said that it’s your passion. Your passion may be a part of you and it may just define who you are. So what is passion?
- Is something that you love to do. You have the feeling that you just have to do it, you have the urge, you have the desire, you have the patience, and you live with it. Without it, you feel empty and purposeless.
- You invest your time! You may have or have not realized that you spend great deal of time with it. And when you the things that you are passionate about, times just fly. You just never felt the strain of waiting. It’s just time well spent you might say.
- You set goals. You see yourself want to be better at what you are doing. It’s a milestone that you want to achieve. You want to grow and develop better. You just want to improve or fly like a soaring eagle if you will.
- It can be your career for life. Well it’s hard to say that people eventually get to do the things that they love to. For example, if you love numbers and it is something you are passionate about, becoming a mathematician may just be the best thing to do. But we all have different passion and some can just be hard to turn it into your career. We have our choices. Those who had their passion as careers, great for them. But it is not a simple equation nor there any algorithm to make it work out.
- If it is not your career, what can it be? It still can be the things that you enjoy and love doing in your daily life. You can have something to look forward to doing. You can have your passion as your stress-reliever from your work life.
So what are they exactly these passion? It can be anything – baking, singing, caring for animals, or even reading. Aren’t these things your hobby?? To some it may just be. To me passion and hobby may just have a difference. With passion, you have the desire to turn them into something more. Take baking for example. You may be a teacher by day which of course can be something that you actually love to do or consider it as your passion as well or it may be not. But out of work life, you may just have a small baking company from your home or something. It is something you love to do, you invested so much time in it, you set future plans for it and it can be so much more.
Another thing, this may be the first but I would like to hear what you have to say about this post. Share with me your passion!
11th July ’17